- Crapelot. (1803). Nouveau dictionnaire d'histoire naturelle,: appliquée aux arts, principalement à l'agriculture publicată în 1803.
- James Bonner (1795). A new plan for speedily increasing the number of bee-hives in Scotland
- Carol Kapolow. (1995). Beekeeping in the U. S.: Bibliography: January 1981-March 1993 publicată în 1995. DIANE Publishing Nature. 37 pagini. ISBN 0788122568.
- William Bingley. (1803). Animal Biography, Or, Authentic Anecdotes of the Lives, Manners, and Economy, of the Animal. publicată în 1803. Printed for R. Phillips
- Oliver Goldsmith. (1852). A History of the earth and animated nature. Volumen II. London. 1852.
- John Lawrence (1816) A practical treatise on breeding, rearing, and fattening, all kinds of domestic poultry
- William Augustus Munn (1851) A description of the bar-and-frame hive, invented by W. Augustus Munn. with an abstract of Wildman´s complete guide. Londres. 1851.
- Dallas Lore Sharp (1925) The Spirit of the Hive: Contemplations of a Beekeeper. Harper & brothers. 240 páginas
- Alfred Neighbour (1865) The apiary; or, Beses, bee-hives and bee culture.
- Autor Who. (1874). Who was the first architect? or, Bees and bee-hives.
- John Milton. (1843). The practical bee-keeper; or, Concise and plain instructions for the management of bees and hives.
- International Bee Research Association, Bee Research Association. (1919). Bee World.
- James F. Robinson (1880) British bee-farming, its profits and pleasures. Chapman and Hall, limited
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.